CompTIA certifications validate your skills and qualifications in the job roles and technologies
that comprise the modern IT workforce. CompTIA offers a comprehensive certification program for IT
professionals of all skill and experience levels, however it is best known for its entry-level and
intermediate certificates. CompTIA's A+ and Network+ certifications are hiring requirements for a wide
range of entry-level IT jobs, as well as prerequisites and electives in the advanced certification
paths of leading technology vendors, such as Microsoft, Cisco and IBM.
CompTIA certifications are among the most trusted credentials in the IT industry because they
accurately reflect employee success. CompTIA engages international focus groups and IT thought-leaders
from around the world to define its certification programs and create CompTIA certification exams.
CompTIA certification contributors come from the public and private sectors, academia and the
government. CompTIA's vendor neutral certifications are recognized worldwide as a trusted indicator of
competence in the IT field.
Benefits of Microsoft Certifications for Individuals
• CompTIA certifications lead to new and rewarding IT career opportunities.
• CompTIA certifications afford increased job security in your current position.
• CompTIA certified professionals gain respect and credibility in the IT workplace.
• CompTIA certifications open the door to lucrative government and military technology positions.
• Earning CompTIA certifications proves to hiring managers that you are dedicated to advancing your IT career.
• CompTIA certifications are requirements in the certification programs of leading vendors like Microsoft, IBM & Cisco.
Benefits of Microsoft Certifications for Businesses
• Hiring CompTIA certified workers leads to higher customer satisfaction.
• Businesses with CompTIA certified employees boast increased productivity.
• Companies employing CompTIA certified professionals have lower employee turnover.
Click here to Download CompTIA Certification Programme Brochure